Let’s face it, the holidays are a time for merriment, feasts, fun, love and laughter as you gather with family and friends. However, this time of year can also be a time of great stress as you manage careers, and preparations such as decorating and shopping for the perfect gift, gift wrapping, cleaning, preparing unique and familiar meals and everything else that goes also with it. All of this can be both exciting and overwhelming as you feel yourself being pushed and pulled in all directions catering to everyone’s needs and desires.
In this episode, Peggie Kirkland (PK), Host and Executive Producer of Momma’s Motivational Messages shares 5 tips to help you “self care” in the midst of all the organized and fun chaos.
Here Are Some Nuggets And Key Takeaways That PK Unpacked in This Episode:
- That it’s critically important not to ignore your physical, mental, emotional, financial and spiritual well-being while you attend to the wants and needs of those around you
- That this time of year can be a source of stress that can impact your health significantly
- That consistent movement can have a positive effect on your physical health
- That ensuring you have moments of quiet, undisturbed time is an important part of your mental health
- That using your time more effectively can minimize stress and contribute to your emotional health
- That sticking to a budget can contribute to your financial health and prevent a financial crisis in January
- That nourishing your soul with positive energy can contribute to your spiritual health
If you’ve been inspired and encouraged by the positive messages thus far, please take a moment to rate and review the show on Apple podcast.
And remember sharing is caring, so don’t forget to share these gems with friends and family, strangers too if you like. Let them know it’s available wherever THEY listen to their podcasts. I’m counting on you to share the love.
Connect with PK!
Until next time This is PK sending you much light and a whole lot of holiday love.